Thursday, July 30, 2015
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Sunday, July 26, 2015
Friday, July 24, 2015
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
This is a romantic look, perfect for a dinner out! I just love pairing black with white and red, as you might have noticed :) This is actually my first of three looks featuring outfits styled around a Dainty and Bold jewelry set. Hope you guys love it!
Monday, July 20, 2015
I wore this last week!
Do you think bell flares are making a comeback?
Sunday, July 19, 2015
As you guys might know, it's the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!!!
I found my favorites which you can see below:
Friday, July 17, 2015
ASOS White Crop Top, Sheinside Black Wrap Skirt, Black Jeffrey Campbell Ochoa Booties, Zara Bag [Similar], Tasha Beaded Bracelets, Massi Wrap Bracelet
Here is just a fun and casual look I wore out shopping!
It is a little masculine mixed with feminine.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
It's so easy to over-pack when you don't really have a basic plan. It's like putting on primer. You have to start with the essentials and add on from there. And who knows you might just get whisked off to a beautiful beach house next weekend. Here is a list of my favorite hot weather essentials for a weekend getaway just for you guys!
1. Sally Hansen Airbrush Sun - First things first: go with the glow - try Sally Hansen's first 2 in 1 bronzer and gradual self-tan lotion. #ThePerfectFinish
2. Headphones - The world is brighter with music. Don't forget a great pair of headphones and a customized playlist.
3. Bikini Top and Bottom - What kind of summer getaway doesn't call for a nice cool dip in the water? Bring one... or two... or three fun bathing suits. This one is cute and fun.
4. Beach Tunic - A bikini cover up that's easy to throw on and off is always useful!
5. Colored Sunglasses - The world is prettier in rose colored glasses. Plus colored sunnies are sooo in!
6. Lip Gloss - Lipstick is so not summer. But lip gloss is :)
7. Denim Shorts - A serious summer staple, denim shorts go with everything and can go anywhere.
8. Summer Dress - Elegant but comfortable, maxi or mini, a summer dress will always come in handy.
9. Beach Bag - I mean we all have our stuff that we have to carry, add a towel and some sunscreen and a purse won't cut it. Plus beach bags are made for wet or sandy conditions.
10. Beach Towel - Of course if you plan on swimming or even just tanning, a cute beach towel is 2nd only to your bathing suit.
11. Luggage - You might need a suitcase or two, depending on how far you're going and for how long.
12. Sandals - And sneakers if you plan on hiking, but if it's hot you're going to want to default to some chic sandals. Gotta keep those toesies cool!
13. Boho Hat - Shield your face from those harmful rays... plus you'll look and feel extra cool.
Also invite your friends to your next party using this free Evite invitation! And here is another from their Outdoor Fun invitation gallery. #EviteParty
Hope you guys enjoyed this fun post!
This post is sponsored by Evite and Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs.
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Saturday, July 11, 2015
Sheinside Purple Playsuit, Michael Kors Selma Cream Bag, Massi Necklace and Leather Bracelet, EXPRESS Fringe Bracelet, Bebe Heels
This soft lavender chiffon romper is so perfect for summer! I also like that the straps are adjustable and the look works with strappy flats too. Have a great weekend ladies :)
Wednesday, July 08, 2015
Sheinside Dress, Bebe Heels, Massi Necklace, White House Black Market Earrings
I shot these with my friend and wedding photographer Fern Lee before grabbing dinner. I love the sharpness and true to color photo quality. As for the dress, a small is a bit loose on my frame but overall I really like the dress as it moves nicely and the colors are beautiful.
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Monday, July 06, 2015
This past week I wanted to stop by the mall and grab some desserts with my sister at the Row across the street. The mall was surprisingly busy thanks to the incredible heat wave we're experiencing. Speaking of which, white ripped skinny jeans are perfect for both summer and strong air conditioning :) I just love my new Express Jeans and am happy my Express soft casual top matches so nicely. They really have such great, easy pieces that wear well together. Express has many denim options as well, like the girlfriend cut, jean leggings, boyfriend style, flare and skinny too! And as an #ExpressPartner I appreciate the length sizing since they have "Short" available for girls my height or shorter (I'm 5'4") too.
Have a great day!