Here we go with part two of my Miami Swim Week Recap with TRESemmé which includes Saturday and Sunday!! 🙂
1. By Friday night I started coming down with a cold so I ended up sleeping later to catch up and missed the Blogger Brunch which made me sad! But then around 4 pm TRESemmé hair stylist Tyler Laswell came over to do my final TRESemmé hair look. We decide to go with a dramatic half up-do using tons of TRES Two Extra Hold-hairspray (to keep this look holding all day in the Miami heat!), his magic fairy dust and bobby pins.
2. Selfie time 🙂 Feeling like a diva with this hair 🙂 Wearing M.A.C Chatterbox lipstick.
3. I wanted to get a shot with our hotel, since we really loved staying at the Sagamore. 🙂
5. Just a full body shot of my look. My black dress can be found here!
6. L-Space models looked like mermaids. So beautiful! Photo Credit: Getty Images
7. I ended up feeling even more sick by Saturday night so once again Sunday we barely made it up and out of our hotel before the last TRESemmé show of the week: Gottex! Can’t forget that Tylenol.
Mike and I are having fun backstage in the hair and makeup section.
8. Here I am backstage with amazing Amy, part of the TRESemmé team. Red Lulus romper is sold out but similar styles can be found here!
9. Right before the Gottex show we realize we can see the beach. This is actually the closest we got to the beach the whole trip! It’s okay though, we will just have to come back 🙂
10. The Profile and Blush Gottex show has begun and the models look perfect as usual. They have that beachy waves look going 🙂
11. I find the TRESemmé cabana at the Raleigh Hotel and decide to cool off!
12. Pandora jewelry wants a video interview! It is really fun to chat about the jewelry line and what I thought of MBFW Swim 2015.
13. Gottex part two has begun and the models are sporting a TRESemmé slicked backwet hair look. Super sleek and still dramatic.
Photo courtesy of Christopher Peterson. You can find more of his MBFW2015 coverage here.
14. As we get back to the hotel, we realize this is our last chance to play around with the giant swing in the Sagamore lobby 🙂
15. Our first night really walking around Miami and we stop by Chalan on the Beach for a Peruvian dinner. It was delicious but I didn’t want to eat the french fries because they were soggy! (Of course that is how it was supposed to be.)
16. Peace out Miami!
Hope you enjoyed my second recap! Thank you to TRESemmé for bringing me down to Miami SWIM 2015 to see the latest summer styles and hair trends. I had a blast!
It’s great to be home but I’m off to LA for the Honda Fit Challenge next.
Happy Wednesday all!
This post was sponsored by TRESemmé, a product of Unilever.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-33695057-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);