It definitely feels warm enough to be summer here in California but it isn’t even officially spring! I feel so lucky to live in such an amazing place. This outfit is perfect for your next lunch/dinner date or any event you just want to look chic and on trend. I love love love wearing head to toe pastels and neutrals so you can expect to see a lot more of it in the future.
You might have noticed I am wearing a nicole by Nicole Miller blazer and guess what?! I got to interview the fab designer personally and thought her answers were so interesting. Check it out:
1. What is your favorite piece from the collection? My favorite piece from the collection is the opening look!
2. What is your go to item, or what should every girl have in her closet? My favorite thing to wear is skinny black pants because they are so versatile. Every girl should have a pair in her closet!
3. I notice prints in all your collections, how did you get started with these kind of graphic prints? I’ve been doing prints for a long time.. it kind of just evolves based on the theme of the collection. I love creating new prints every season.
4. How did you choose to theme your collection for this upcoming fall on the mysteries of the woods? I had bought books on mythology and also mythic fiction. I was fascinated by them. From there, the idea was born!
5. At what age did you get into fashion? I got into fashion at eight years old.
6. What is the biggest challenge you have? Production is always the biggest challenge – getting things to be exactly the way I want!
7. What is your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment is staying relevant for all these years.
8. What is your favorite hobby outside of designing? Cooking and skiing!
9. What is your favorite place in the world? St. Barths
Well I sure would like to visit St. Barths myself and I miss having the motivation to cook! Haha… anyways it was fun chatting with her (I love mythology, fantasy and fairy tales myself) and don’t forget to check out the nicole for Nicole Miller line at JcPenney for some really fab and affordable pieces this spring.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-33695057-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);