It’s so easy to over-pack when you don’t really have a basic plan. It’s like putting on primer. You have to start with the essentials and add on from there. And who knows you might just get whisked off to a beautiful beach house next weekend. Here is a list of my favorite hot weather essentials for a weekend getaway just for you guys!
1. Sally Hansen Airbrush Sun – First things first: go with the glow – try Sally Hansen’s first 2 in 1 bronzer and gradual self-tan lotion. #ThePerfectFinish
2. Headphones – The world is brighter with music. Don’t forget a great pair of headphones and a customized playlist.
4. Beach Tunic – A bikini cover up that’s easy to throw on and off is always useful!
5. Colored Sunglasses – The world is prettier in rose colored glasses. Plus colored sunnies are sooo in!
6. Lip Gloss – Lipstick is so not summer. But lip gloss is 🙂
7. Denim Shorts – A serious summer staple, denim shorts go with everything and can go anywhere.
8. Summer Dress – Elegant but comfortable, maxi or mini, a summer dress will always come in handy.
9. Beach Bag – I mean we all have our stuff that we have to carry, add a towel and some sunscreen and a purse won’t cut it. Plus beach bags are made for wet or sandy conditions.
10. Beach Towel – Of course if you plan on swimming or even just tanning, a cute beach towel is 2nd only to your bathing suit.
11. Luggage – You might need a suitcase or two, depending on how far you’re going and for how long.
12. Sandals – And sneakers if you plan on hiking, but if it’s hot you’re going to want to default to some chic sandals. Gotta keep those toesies cool!
13. Boho Hat – Shield your face from those harmful rays… plus you’ll look and feel extra cool.
Hope you guys enjoyed this fun post!
This post is sponsored by Evite and Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-33695057-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);