This post was written by me through an activation with
HireInfluence on behalf of Southwest Airlines. Although I received compensation for participating in the campaign, all
thoughts and opinions are my own.
I just got back from my Cabo San Lucas trip with Southwest and it was amazing!! While it was a quick visit, my boyfriend and I had a wonderful time. We stayed at Hotel Mar Adentro, and this place is so beautiful and serene. It has one of the most unique hotel designs I’ve seen. You can check out their video tour here. While we were in Cabo we went sailing out to the famous Arch of Cabo, did some snorkeling, jet skiing and went on a food tour around the city. It was my first time visiting Cabo and I definitely plan to visit again soon! I hope you guys enjoyed following along on my adventures. And in case you missed, you can check out my post here on how enter the giveaway to win 1 of 12 $500 Southwest gift cards. I’m also sharing some of my favorite travel tips below!
1. Check your destination’s weather, make a list and try on your outfits before you pack it all up!
2. Dress comfortably for the airpot with some sneakers and a jacket (airports are always cold!)
3. Always check-in 24 hours before your flight so you can board early and get the seat you want. I like window seats 🙂
4. Ocean-view rooms are always worth the upgrade when you’re by the beach. That way you can still enjoy the view while relaxing in your room!
5. Breakfast is the most important part of the day (especially when you have a busy day ahead of you) so be sure to start it off right with a hearty meal.
Tadashi Shoji Top and Pants
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-33695057-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);