1. Every winter I love to stock up on new boots and booties (no one likes cold toes!). I try to keep to neutral colors, so they are more versatile and easy to style. One of my favorite styles are over-the-knee (OTK) boots. You guys have probably seen me style OTK boot’s so many times but it’s really the only time of the wear I get to wear them so I make sure I get as much use as possible 🙂 And I just love how you can wear over the knee boots with jeans, sweater dresses, and skirts…anything really! These BP OTK boots are great for petite calves (I look for boots that have a 13-15″ circumference) and comes in red as well (they unfortunately sold out of the tan color). I also get a lot of questions about how I keep my OTK boots up, and I always wear a pair of knee high socks (like these ones) to help fill them out a little better.
2. These super cute almost-wedge booties are a great matte black that are also great at lengthening legs. I wear these with leggings and jeans also. I wouldn’t recommend pairing booties with shorts or skirts right now as it’s too cold!
3. Now here’s a cool boot I was so glad to find! It has the perfect shade of everyday brown, perfect for all my casual looks! These go so well with jeans, black or blue. I especially love pointy toe boots as they really lengthen my legs.
4. A slightly less edgy boot I’ve been loving are boots with a softer toe, lower heel, and lighter shade. These boots go well with cozy, comfy looks, like cardigans and oversized sweaters. I also pair them with leggings or denim for my everyday winter looks.
5. Last but not least! A classic style of boot I needed for this season where these fab polished leather ankle booties. They have a nice silver ring on each side of the boot, which is why I wish I got a profile shot of them, but alas you’ll have to wait for me to style them again! These go great with anything skinny – whether they be leggings or denim.
Shop the post:
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-33695057-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);