Alohaaa from Hawaii! I’m so excited to be back at one of my favorite places! Both my boyfriend and I have extremely busy schedules over the next few months so we wanted to take a fun trip together while we had the chance. Last year we visited both Kauai and Oahu, so this time we decided to spend our whole trip in Waikiki (Oahu). We just love how close it is to all the food spots we love and all the activities.
I know a lot of people are getting ready for their own beach getaways since summer is just around the corner, so thought I would share 10 beach essentials from my list that I always pack with me. I picked up all my essentials from Walmart.com so everything is super budget-friendly! Walmart just redesigned their site and I love the fresh, updated look of it. The new site also makes it easier for you to access products you frequently purchase by allowing you to reorder from the homepage and I have a feeling I’ll be needing this for my beach essentials all summer long!
10 Beach Essentials
1. Sunscreen: It is so important to put on sunscreen and reapply it! I always see so many people who get burnt from laying out all day and that is not only bad for your skin but so painful!!
3. Coconut Oil Hydrating Mist: The sun and salt water can be tough on my hair so this is a great way to give my dull strands a quick fix. Plus I love anything coconut while I’m in Hawaii!
6. Water Bottle: If you’re spending time in the sun, you’ll want to make sure you keep hydrated! I try to bring a reusable water bottle with me wherever I go and I definitely recommend using an insulated one since it will keep your water cold for hours!
7. Beach Mat
9. Beach Bag: Be sure to bring a bag that’s big enough to fit everything in it! I love this how nautical this striped one is.
10. Snacks: I don’t know if anyone else gets hangry lol but growing up with a big family, we always learned to bring snacks with us so you can refuel!
If you frequent the beach a lot during summer, I recommend keeping all these items packed in your beach bag. That way you are always prepared and ready to go! XO
Shop the post:
*Thank you to Walmart for partnering on this post.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-33695057-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);