We are only 4 days away from Christmas (!!!) and I don’t know about you guys, but I’m still finishing up my shopping! If you’re looking for some fun gifts ideas for everyone on your list, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite items and almost everything is free 2-day prime shipping (if you are an Amazon prime member) and can still arrive in time if you order in the next 3 days! For more fun ideas, you can also check out Oprah’s Favorite Things, these gifts under $100 and these gifts under $50.
1. Echo spot:This will be perfect for almost anyone on your list! It has come in so handy when I want to listen to music while I’m in the middle of cooking, call a family member or add something to my to-do list. If you are looking for something super budget-friendly, this Echo Dot is currently marked down to $29.99 (or you can get 2 for $50).
2. Shopbop just launched a boutique at Amazon so now you can shop some of your favorite designer pieces all in one checkout! Find the perfect LBD, purse, cozy jacket or accessory!
3. Insulated Glass Mug:This is perfect for the coffee-lover on your list! These insulated espresso mugs are amazing and also come in a full 8 oz mug size, so perfect for a cup of coffee or tea.
4. Gift Card: You can never go wrong with a gift card. Returns are always a pain (especially after the holidays) so if you aren’t sure what to buy, you can find a gift card for everything from Amazon to Uber!
5. Something cozy: Who doesn’t love something soft and cozy?! A plush blanket, slippers, robe or PJs are always a great gift for a friend, sister, mother or aunt!
6. Phone Case: There are just too many cute phone cases!
7. 23andMe DNA Test: Last year my parents gifted my sisters and I this DNA-health test and it contains so much information! You can even do a doggy DNA test so you can find out your pup’s exact breed!
8. Netflix Subscription: A great (and super useful!) gift, the basic subscription plan starts at $7.99 so it will cost ~$100 for a year plan or ~$50 for a 6 month plan.
9. Winter Accessories: Beanies, scarves, gloves are always needed during the winter. For cute and budget-friendly accessories, these beanies and scarves are currently half off and under $20!
10. Perfume Sampler Set: I love this gift set because it allows the person receiving the gift to pick their favorite scent! There are a few different sets to choose from and it comes with 10-15 samplers plus a voucher that can be used to redeem a free full sizer fragrance from the collection!
I love your recommendations! I actually wanted to get a DNA kit for my best friend! It seems like such a fun gift! ❤️Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Bloghttp://charmainenyw.com
Very nice gift ideas. 🙂
Oh, I got 23andMe, and I love it! <3 These are definitely great gift ideas! Thank you so much for all of these great recommendations! XO, Elizabeth T. http://clothestoyouuu.com