Alright guys I should have been posting these all the last two weeks as I literally have loads of ideas applying to all kinds of people (mostly feminine types since I know feminine best haha) and now I literally have no idea how I’m supposed to fit them all in before Christmas rolls around but I’ll try!
This holiday gift guide as you can see is for the “girly girl “and it was really easy for me to put this one together because I too am a girly girl, surprise 🙂
I personally own many of these items or would like some of these items and so I’ll just run down the list for you including some items that I could not find a photo of or link to.
- Chloé Mini Faye Suede & Leather Crossbody Bag: I own a larger version of this bag and it is oh-so-cute, but the one I own is quite pricey so I linked a smaller version which is lower in price. A girly girl would be honestly stoked with any kind of designer bag but the best trending designer brands are Gucci, Chloe, Louis Vuitton and YSL!
- jane iredale™ Naturally Matte Eyeshadow Kit: Jane Iredale is one of my favorite favorite beauty brands and every girl should try Jane Iredale at least once in their life, it’s mineral-based and used by many celebrities. The make up is super high-quality and great for sensitive skin. The one I linked here is the same eyeshadow palette I use everyday.
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: I have been wanting a Dyson supersonic blow dryer for the last three years or so but never got around to buying myself one and this blow dryer is $$$ but I’ve seen so many reviews about how it is literally amazing and can blow dry your hair faster and shinier and is even quieter than a typical blow dryer.
- Foreo LUNA™ mini 2: My aesthetician recommended this product to me! I have been using a Clarisonic for many years but it’s time to upgrade to one of these babies because they are better for your skin and also do not require replacement brush heads which it’s a huge hassle for the Clarisonic!
- Argento Vivo Small Hoop Earrings: I have these earrings and they are by far my most worn earrings I’ve ever owned. They go with everything!! They’re light and the perfect tone of gold.
- t3 1 inch Wand and the t3 Convertible Base: This is the same curling iron I use to curl my hair and I know most bloggers use this curling iron too 🙂 It has an interchangeable base so you can actually get multiple barrels for different types of curls. I use the 1 inch for perfect curls. If I had thicker hair, I would use a 1.25 barrel since I think the curls are more romantic (but my hair is so fine and drops those 1.25″ curls so fast!!)
- slip™ for beauty sleep Slipsilk™ Pure Silk: A silk pillowcase is essential to every girlie girls night time routine, it is better for your skin and it helps your hair not get so roughed up when you sleep! I have two myself 😉
- UNITE Hair 7 Seconds Detangler Leave In Conditioner: For a long time, my hairdresser would use this on me every time I saw her and I always left wondering how the heck she got my hair to be so silky and frizz free until I finally asked her like two months ago! This stuff is insane and makes my hair transform somehow.
- Natori Sherpa-Trim Robe: I own this robe in a different print and color but I love it so much and it is so so soft and long, so I bought one for my mom and would literally buy it for anyone that loves being cozy and chic while at home.
- Leopard Nail Polish iPhone Case: I don’t have a iPhone 11 yet but I plan on getting one and when I do I would get this phone case, it is so freaking cute!! This one is also perfect.
- babybliss Nano Titanium Ionic Straightening Iron: This is also the flat iron that I use and it is the best flat iron I have ever used and I don’t think I would ever use a different one ever!!!
If you don’t feel like getting any of these things for the girly girl in your life you can also look into a mani and pedi gift certificate at a good local salon (read the Yelp reviews)! Also LipSense which is a lip color that has amazing staying power in an incredible amount of colors to choose from would be a wonderful gift! I am a LipSense distributor and truly love this product, so you can message me on Instagram, email me or comment here if you would like the link to order! You could also do a massage or a cute glitter painting from ZGallerie. I saw quite a few paintings that I would love. Scrunchies would also be a cute stocking stuffer. I recently got these velvet ones which wear to bed.
If you know this babe really really well then you can also go so far as to pick out clothing or other accessories that you know is her style or she has been wanting for a while! Girly girls can truly never get enough cute clothes, accessories or makeup!
I hope you guys find this post useful!! Please let me know in the comments if you do!