Hey guys! It’s time for the Sephora Spring Sale! It’s only lasting for 6 more days!! I love Sephora and buy so many of my beauty products there because not only do they have an amazing selection, but they have really high quality products and they even have a lot of clean beauty products which is great!! I’m covering all my favorites that are currently on sale at Sephora! Items often sell out quick during the spring sale so be sure to shop quick! If you aren’t VIB, you can still add to your cart and shop on the 15th as long as you sign up to be a beauty insider which is totally free AND easy!! 🙂 Just don’t forget to use the promo code OMGSPRING to get your discount! Now without further ado, let’s get to it >>
- Huda Eyeshadow Palette – I’ve been using the Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette for a few years but they have finally discontinued it everywhere. It was getting harder and harder to find so I’m sad but excited to try to this palette which I just ordered myself 🙂 I love using rose tone color and this looks like it has similar colors to the ones I use on the Lorac palette.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – This mascara works really well to lengthen and thicken my shorrrrt lashes!
- Makeup Forever HD Concealer – I love the coverage and staying power of this! It’s best for oily skin like mine and I often go with just this and some Jane Iredale Purepressed Base for coverage.
- Lancome Bi Facil Eye Makeup Remover – I’ve been in love with this eye makeup remover for like 10 years!!! Highly recommend, super gentle and super effective!
- Stila Waterproof Eye Liner – Everyone asks about my eye liner, and this is IT! This liner is so good for that winged tip! Plus it’s waterproof and jet black. I’ve tried a lot of liquid eye liners (like Kat Von D, MAC, etc) and they always dry out way too fast!
- DUO lash glue – I just think this is a great lash glue and it’s important to have a fresh bottle because the dried out ones don’t work very well haha
- Urban Decay All Nighter – This powder version of UD’s All Nighter is my final touch on my makeup. It just makes my pores disappear and keeps my face matte longer. Who wouldn’t want that??
- Lancome Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara – I love this waterproof mascara! It’s the waterproof version of one of my favorite mascaras!
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara – Yes as just mentioned, this is one of my favorite mascaras 🙂 It’s one of the few mascaras that really plumps and lengthens my very short lashes.
- Lawless Bronzer – I use this in Golden Hour! Such a great clean mineral based bronzer.
- Makeup Forever Matte Velvet Foundation – This is such a wonderful foundation for oily skin. Really really good coverage and staying power.
- Not shown: House of Lashes in Iris and Patrick Ta – I just received these lashes and I loveeee them!!! They are perfect for hooded Asian eyes because they are shorter in the front.
- First Aid Beauty Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen – I have the non tinted version of this and it is great. Unscented and good SPF.
- Fresh Umbrian Clay Mask – I have a lot of clay masks but this is one of my top ones I keep going back to. It just makes my skin feel very soft and clean after.
- Fresh Seaberry Hand Cream – I bought around 5 hand creams and this one is my favorite. It smells good and is super hydrating, not oily at all.
- Goop Dry Brush – There are a lot of dry brushes out there but this is honestly the first one I’ve tried and I love it. There is nothing to complain about and I feel like dry brushing makes my skin softer than exfoliation in the shower plus it saves water.
- Daisy Love by marc jacobs perfume – I have had this perfume for a while but have really been loving this perfume recently. But if you guys haven’t checked out the fragrance section of Sephora you should! Their selection is huge!!
- St. Tropez Self Tanner – I use the Express Bronzing Mousse. It is very easy to use as tanning at home goes (do not get Isle of Paradise – it streaks and splotches so bad every time) and the color is so nice! Don’t forget to get a tanning mitt if you don’t already have one too! And I almost forgot to share how much I love the St. Tropez Face Mist since the tanner always fades from my face the fastest, I use this!
- drybar Detox Dry Conditioner – I really like spraying this on the ends of my hair whenever I forget conditioner in the shower (which is too often) and it really makes my hair ends soft and smell good.
- Pureology Nanoworks Shampoo – Pureology is definitely a splurge but so worth it! Their nanoworks line is my favorite and I go back to it whenever I want to treat myself. It’s hard to find it on sale anywhere so I would grab one of these at Sephora asap!
- Tweezerman Tweezers – are theee best tweezers around. Period.
- Nest Citrine Perfume – This develops really heavenly on my skin. I bought the sampler and liked a few of them but this one is my favorite. I am going to buy a full size version once I get through my sample size.
- Nest Perfume Sampler – This is the sampler I was just talking about 🙂 If you like Nest candles, you will surely love many of their perfumes!
- Kopari Coconut deodorant – I was on a search for a good aluminum free deodorant about 2 years ago, ever since I heard that aluminum in deodorant is linked to breast cancer in men and women. 🙁 I tried about 10 different ones and this is by far my favorite one. I also love the one from Loccitane! They both just smell so good. But the key to aluminum free deodorant is reapplication, often!