Pants (In Cream, or black Similar) | Top (I like this style of top in M, but white is only available L here. For other colors: Lilac, Black, more) | Sneakers | Carry-On Suitcase | Bag (mine is sold out but same brand similar style here)
I travel so often I thought I would share some of my travel essentials 🙂 I actually wrote a packing list for myself, and it’s quite long but I’ll share the essentials that I know everyone could probably benefit from!
- Airpods Pro – I love how they have the noise-cancelling option! These are the newest ones.
- Makeup Organizer – I love this one!
- One dollar bills (USA, Canada and some parts of Mexico)
- Hand Sanitizer (Make sure to choose the 1.7 oz size to make it carry-on friendly)
- High Protein Snacks (such as Blue Diamond roasted almonds – my favorite! Just don’t buy them on Amazon, they’re terrible)
- Hydroflask (when it goes through security, maximum 1/3 cup water in it is OK. And look out for free filtered water refill stations in the airport!)
- External phone battery – (I have and love this one) + USB IPhone cable
- At least 1 pair of comfy sneakers (these are my favorite travel sneakers, they look so good with wide leg sweatpants and also of course they are sooo comfy!!)
- Always bring a bathing suit (this one is currently my FAVORITE swimsuit – also great for postpartum bods I hear!)
- Always bring at least 1 oversized hoodie, sweater or cardigan
- Daily multivitamin
- Laundry Soap travel packets
- Electric toothbrush – I have this one and it holds a charge for months!
- Sleep mask – I use one every night but for those that don’t, it can really help you get some shut eye on the plane! The best kind in my opinion doesn’t put any pressure on the eyes.
- Suitcase Scale – weigh your suitcases BEFORE you get to the airport with this snazzy little scale! Saves you embarrassment and allows you to reorganize your bags at home so nothing has to get tossed.
Let me know what you guys think! Is there anything you find a MUST HAVE that I missed?
Very useful post. Thanks for sharing. 🙂
‘mI traveling from town to town by the bus so often. My must haves then are earphones, full battery of my phone, and everything I use during staying – something to do a skincare and haircare are obligatory. 😉