Mother’s Day is coming up quick!! It is literally 8 days away so if you haven’t gotten a gift for your mom already, here are some great ideas, all under $100. (Feel free to treat yourself as well!) I would order ASAP because with all the Covid-19 shipping delays, who knows if it will arrive in time!! Also, if you have a higher budget, consider getting her 2 or 3 of these items 🙂 I personally think I’ll get my mom the blanket as well as make her a homemade strawberry pie!
- White sneakers – Every mom should have some comfy chic sneakers! I have a pair of these and they run a little big but they are sooo comfortable.
- Silk Pillowcase – A silk pillowcase makes sleeping much more luxurious. It also helps you wake up with smoother skin (normal cotton can allow your face to get imprinted by wrinkles in the material) and smoother hair too!
- Mini Cold Roller – Use code LOVEMOM15 for 15% OFF until 5/5! Keep it in the freezer, and use it in the morning to relieve puffiness around the eyes 🙂
- Phone Case (only $9.99) – I just got this phone cover myself and I love it!
- Treasure and Bond Throw – This cozy hand-knit throw in a chunky rope stitch adds understated texture to a bed, sofa or bench. Your mom will love this! It’s classic, beautiful and practical!
- 2 Wine Glasses – Every mom deserves a relaxing evening, and what is a relaxing evening without a glass of wine!
- Chamomile Grow Kit – Use code LOVEMOM15 for 15% OFF until 5/5! I’ve never seen this before but a chamomile grow kit is soooo cute! You can use fresh chamomile in so many ways for cooking and relaxation. If you don’t use it, you can still enjoy the smell of it growing.
- Pajama Set – You guys have no idea how hard it was to find a cute pajama set not sold out AND under $100! But SCORE!! I did!! And so I hope you guys snag this cute set quick!
- Rose Sea Soak – Use code LOVEMOM15 for 15% OFF until 5/5! Rose is one of the most divine smells, in my humble opinion. It’s actually a very popular scent and sure to please any mom.
- Sparkle Pave Mini Hoops – The prettiest little earrings. I have these in pink myself 🙂
- Silk Eye Cover – You sleep deepest when it’s dark, and it can’t get much darker than with an eye cover. This silk eye cover feels truly nice against the skin. I have one in black myself. Help your mom get the best sleep she can!
- Tie Dye T-shirt Dress (only $19 right now!) – T-shirt dresses are all the rage (another item that was impossible to find!). This one I found is 50% off right now and in tie dye, which is super trendy. Any chic momma will love to throw this on!
- InstaPot – Moms spend too much time cooking. Help her spend less time in the kitchen by getting her an Instapot (if she doesn’t already have one). This is truly a time saver!
- Aromatherapy Bath and Shower Gel – Use code LOVEMOM15 for 15% OFF until 5/5! A truly luxurious bath and shower gel containing frankincense, rosemary, wild chamomile and more helps you clear your mind, relax your body and get ready for the evening ahead. Your mom will really appreciate this!