- Iphone 11
- Amazon Gift Card
- Marc New York Holden Water Resistant Down & Feather Fill Quilted Coat
- Oculus – Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset
- Nespresso by De’Longhi ENV135GYAE Coffee and Espresso Machine
- Ray-Ban Large Original 62mm Aviator Sunglasses
- Polo Ralph Lauren Leather Passcase Wallet
- Hamilton Jazzmaster Automatic Leather Strap Watch, 40mm
- Plaid Fleece Robe with Faux Shearling Lining
- COLE HAAN Lambskin Leather Moto Jacket
- Apple AirPods Pro
I don’t know about you guys but when the holidays roll around, I get so overwhelmed with coming up with gift ideas for everyone. What I started doing the last few years is just keeping an eye out, all year long. I try to wait as long as I can to buy it though because you want there to be some return window, just in case! At this point however, it’s already getting a little bit last minute so I want to help you guys out! I have a lot more gift guides coming for you all, specified to types of people as well. If you have any ideas on what kind of gift guide you’d like me to put together, please let me know!
For this gift guide, I decided every guy could use a little (more) class in his life. This gift guide can apply to any man in your life, boyfriend, husband, dad or brother. The Nespresso machine is actually the same one I have, and is such a breeze to use, plus it makes the most amazing lattes! What man doesn’t love a cozy robe when winter rolls around, and you might want to throw some slippers in there too!
Air pods pro are a game changer – air pods are already amazing, but noise cancelling air pods?! A dream come true. I also wanted to suggest a car detail or car wash certificate since most guys are pretty proud of their rides haha! Last but not least, if you have a bigger budget, I would like to suggest a trip! Or even just plane tickets! And if it’s for the boyfriend or husband, make it for the two of you 🙂